- Hand wash apparel in cold water to preserve the condition and avoid shrinkage.
- Special materials which require dry cleaning or special care will be stated in individual product page.
- Avoid using the spin/tumble dry function.
- Use low heat when ironing on delicate materials such as chiffon/lace/silk/polyester/viscose, etc.
- Avoid soaking the apparel in water for long hours as fabric may discolour.
- Clothes should be sort in light and dark coloured loads and be washed separately.
Home Laundry Care