Do I need to create an account to shop from Rora-Riel?
No, you can “Checkout as guest”. However, when you sign up an account with us you will be able to track your order status, enjoy exclusive promotions and updates which will enhance your shopping experiences.
How do I purchase from Rora-Riel?
- Create an account with us. You may start from step no. 2 if you wish to checkout as a guest.
- Start shopping by selecting the product you wish to purchase, select your size and quantity and add to the bag (Please take note that your items are still not secured at this step, it will only be secured when payment has been made).
- Once you are done with shopping, click on the bag icon on the top right corner of the page to start your checkout process. Ensure that you have selected the correct item in the correct size and colour.
- If you would like to use a Discount Code, key in the code or select the drop-down field and click “Apply”.
- Select your preferred delivery method and check rates by clicking on Click to “calculate”. Select “Next”.
- Please ensure that all particulars are entered correctly. Note your special request under “Comments” and we’ll try our best to fulfill them.
- Select Payment Option. At the moment, we only accept payment from major credits cards via PayPal, local iBanking, and ATM transfers. Click “Review Order”.
- Check that everything is in order, click “Proceed to Payment” to complete your order.
- An automated email will be sent to you to confirm that we have received your Order. For ibanking/ATM transfer please make your payment within the 12hrs timeframe.
- An automated email will be sent to you to confirm that we have received your payment.
- Another email will be sent to you to confirm that your parcel has been mailed.
Do you have a size guide?
Yes. Please click here.
Does placing item(s) in the cart secures my order?
Items in your cart will be reserved for 10 minutes while you browse our store. However your order(s) will only be secured upon payment and receipt of your e-invoice.
Why is an item temporarily unavailable?
Item is placed in someone else’s shopping bag and will be reserved for 10mins. Do check the item status again after 10mins.
Can I amend my orders after carting out?
If you would like to make any changes to your orders, you may contact us from our Contact Us page. Do note that you are to contact us within 30 minutes from the time when the order is placed, a product for change is also subjected to availability.
What if I am interested in a product that is currently sold out?
At the specific item product page choose your size and click ‘Notify Me’. Leave your email address in the field and then ‘submit’. You will be contacted via email when the item has been restocked or backorder has been opened.
What is a backorder?
When a popular item is sold out, we may have it restocked. The timeframe for the stocks to arrive varies, it will be stated in the specific product backorder page. You can place your order with us and we will send you an email notification when your order has been sent.
How long do I have to wait for backorder items to arrive?
Backorder items usually take 4-6 weeks to arrive after backorder closing date.
How do I track the status of my backorder items?
You may check BO status here.
What payment method do you accept?
At the moment, we only accept payment from major credits cards via PayPal, local iBanking and ATM transfers. For more information click here.
Can I change my payment method after carting out?
Unfortunately our system is unable to change your payment method after carting out. Please re-add and check out the item(s) in your bag. Please email us to cancel your first order.
If I accidentally close the auto redirect PayPal payment page, what should I do?
In your order confirmation email, click on the link to redirect you to the PayPal payment page and complete the payment within 1 hour.
Do I have to sign up for Paypal account in order to pay via credit/debit card?
No, you are able to checkout as guest in PayPal payment page.
How long will items be reserved for me upon receiving my order confirmation if I have chosen payment via iBanking/ATM Transfer?
Your order will be reserved for up to 12 hours. In the event that we do not receive payment within this timeframe, we regret to inform you that your order will be canceled without prior notification. In the event that you are unable to make payment within this timeframe, please inform us via Contact Us page.
How long will it take to verify my payment?
For PayPal transactions, verification is immediate. For iBanking and ATM Transfers, verification will be done within 12 working hours. An email confirmation will be sent to you as soon we received your payment on our end.
I have made my payment but did not receive any invoice?
Check your junk mail folder in case our invoice is filtered to your spam. To avoid this from happening, add email@example.com to your contact list. Please contact us via Contact Us page for further assistance.
Mailing and delivery
What are the mailing methods, delivery timeframe and rates available?
Local Shipping Rates
|Shipping Type||Delivery Timeframe||Flat Rate|
|1 – 3 Working Days*||SG $2.50|
Complimentary for orders above SG $85
|Registered Mail||1 – 3 Working Days*||Additional SG $2.50|
Complimentary for orders above SG $120
|Express Courier||Next Working Day*|
*Cut off- time is 1pm
*Our mailing charges include delivery within the main island of the republic of Singapore (including Sentosa and Jurong Island but excluding the off-shore islands and some restricted area like camps) Terms and conditions for delivery may be found here.
Do you do international shipping?
Yes we do. The international delivery fee will be auto-computed at the check-out page once respective fields are entered. For more information, click here.
Do you deliver on weekends?
We are currently using Singpost for delivery. Singpost does not deliver mail on Sundays and public holidays. The delivery time and day is beyond our control, however, if no one is present to receive the registered parcel, delivery advice note will be left in the letterbox and you will have to collect the parcel at the designated Singpost branches. You are strongly encouraged to opt for registered mail if you are available only on the weekend as you may collect your parcel with the delivery advice note from designated Singpost during its opening hours.
When will my order be mailed out?
Once we have verified your payment, your item will be pack and parcel will be dispatch within 3-4 working days. We will keep you updated through email.
Will I be able to track my order?
Only registered mail allows for tracking, do opt for registered mail if you wish to track your parcel.
Will there be an additional charge for redelivery?
Yes, there will be an additional charge for redelivery.
Exchange and return
Does my item qualify for a return/exchange?
We only accept exchange and return in the event of Incorrect/Defective Item and size/fit issues.
Check here for more information.
How do I use my Discount Code?
- Log in your Rora-Riel account
- Add the products that you will like to purchase
- At the checkout page, fill in your Discount code at the ‘Discount code/Voucher code’ field and click ‘Apply’
- The final amount will be re-calculated and the final amount will be reflected in the ‘Subtotal’.